• Announcements

• vpc

Our Place Has Moved   09/30/2018

Our Place has moved to a new location:      http://ourplaceonline.freeforums.net/forum  You will need to reregister at the new site as we are unable to transfer any content from here to there.   You will no longer be able to post here after 4th October, but the forum will remain visible until the end of October. If you are having problems registering at the new site, please admin.our.place@gmail.com                                                                                             
Refuge1

How do I see if I received any emails?

Refuge1

I sent out 2 emails and do not see a place where I might have received a reply.

moongoddess

I sent out 2 emails and do not see a place where I might have received a reply.

Hi Refuge1

I believe you cannot send PM's/emails until you have 30 posts?

One of the Admin can enlighten you for sure!

Forum Guidelines

*MG* :nature-smiley-008:

vpc

Hi Refuge1 (and MG)

I believe you cannot send PM's/emails until you have 30 posts?

Unless something changed when we last upgraded the board, you should be able to send emails and PMs. The 30 days/30 posts rule applies to chat and the sex forums. (I will check the settings and let you know)

If somebody has responded to you using email, the response would go directly to your personal email inbox.

If you receive a Private Message (PM) it will show as a notification in the top right hand corner of your screen when you are logged in. Clicking on that will direct you to the response. Hope that wasn't as clear as mud!

Will go and check those settings now!

Vicki

Refuge1

I got the part about the PM, but not quite clear on the email part. Are they one and the same? When I go to my profile, I'm not seeing a section for where it might indicate I have mail, but since I am not familiar with this type of website, it could be I'm missing something. Thanks for having this site...It will be great once I figure out how to use it!

vpc

No emails and PMs are different.

If you look in the top right hand corner of your screen, you will see your name. Click on the downward pointing triangle to the right of your name and you will see a list.

If you click on messenger that will take you to your private conversations.

I will send you a message and you should be able to see a notification then.

vpc

To send an email to another member, click on their profile and then scroll down. A contact via email option will be there.

To send a Private Message, click on their profile and underneath their profile pic will be the option to send a message.

moongoddess

Hi Refuge1 (and MG)

Unless something changed when we last upgraded the board, you should be able to send emails and PMs. The 30 days/30 posts rule applies to chat and the sex forums. (I will check the settings and let you know)

If somebody has responded to you using email, the response would go directly to your personal email inbox.

If you receive a Private Message (PM) it will show as a notification in the top right hand corner of your screen when you are logged in. Clicking on that will direct you to the response. Hope that wasn't as clear as mud!

Will go and check those settings now!

Vicki

Thanks Vicki, I was not 100% on that one, thanks for clearing that up!

*MG*

vpc

You're welcome :)