• Announcements

• vpc

Our Place Has Moved   09/30/2018

Our Place has moved to a new location:      http://ourplaceonline.freeforums.net/forum  You will need to reregister at the new site as we are unable to transfer any content from here to there.   You will no longer be able to post here after 4th October, but the forum will remain visible until the end of October. If you are having problems registering at the new site, please admin.our.place@gmail.com                                                                                             
bowspearer

Can't access co-ed sex section

bowspearer

As the title says, I'm unable to access the co-ed sex section. It wasn't an issue before, but now I need to talk about something "delicate" that I'd prefer to do there and I'm unable to. Could someone please look into rectifying this?

Cheers

vpc

Hi bowspearer

The sex forums are protected and there are requirements that must be met before access is considered.

The request thread is at the top of the main forum Discussions about sex - both forums

Vicki

bowspearer

Hi bowspearer

The sex forums are protected and there are requirements that must be met before access is considered.

The request thread is at the top of the main forum Discussions about sex - both forums

Vicki

It was because it was a protected forum that I wanted to discuss it in there. Considering the nature of this issue and the power dynamics of it, I don't feel comfortable discussing it in a publicly viewable setting. I'm happy to discuss just what that is over PMs with you, but I am not prepared to go into it here.

vpc

bowspearer, I understand not wanting to post delicate issues in a public forum, but the rules for access are there for protection of Our Place members. Once you have met the minimum requirements your access to the forum will certainly be considered. Maybe there is somewhere else you could share until you meet the requirements.

If you wanted support or to share about rape and sexual abuse there is a forum called After Silence that might be suitable.

I haven't been to that forum for a long time, but the members there were helpful to me in the past.

Here is the link After Silence