• Announcements

• vpc

Our Place Has Moved   09/30/2018

Our Place has moved to a new location:      http://ourplaceonline.freeforums.net/forum  You will need to reregister at the new site as we are unable to transfer any content from here to there.   You will no longer be able to post here after 4th October, but the forum will remain visible until the end of October. If you are having problems registering at the new site, please admin.our.place@gmail.com                                                                                             
Sign in to follow this  
Libra

Where is my PM?

Libra

Wasn't logging in for a while and today I thought that it's.....another forum....it looks exactly like the one we know....oh horror :o

Anyway, I don't see "my control" or PM or anything. Feels like I'm going crazy :o

Libra

Oh, ok, never mind...I found it. I thought for a moment that maybe I don't have PM anymore. Whew 18.gif

:animal-smiley-040:

:our place:

Curly

Sorry Libra, it took us a while to figure it out too. We really did have to do the upgrade and part of that does mean we look more like that place. We have different colours to there and a warmer atmosphere.

blank

A waaaaaaaaaaay warmer atmosphere!

Blaithnin

I can't find mine.....

Curly

Top right of the page with the little arrow thingies and possibly a 0 or a number if you have new PMs. Click around there and menus appear.