• Announcements

• vpc

Our Place Has Moved   09/30/2018

Our Place has moved to a new location:      http://ourplaceonline.freeforums.net/forum  You will need to reregister at the new site as we are unable to transfer any content from here to there.   You will no longer be able to post here after 4th October, but the forum will remain visible until the end of October. If you are having problems registering at the new site, please admin.our.place@gmail.com                                                                                             
Sign in to follow this  
Wondering Male

Once upon a time ....

Wondering Male

.... a beautiful, independent, self-assured princess happened upon a frog in a pond.

The frog said to the princess, "I once was a handsome prince until an evil witch put a spell on me. One kiss from you and I will turn back into a prince and then we can marry, move into the castle with my mom and you can prepare my meals, clean my clothes, bear my children and forever feel happy doing so."

Later that night, while the princess dined on frog legs, she kept laughing and saying, "I don't THINK so!"

Wondering Male

Not my joke, but I thought it worth sharing. :)

Aurora

I love it!!!!

Rocket

*chuckle*

You know, when you put it that way...why are we expecting frogs to turn into princes, anyway? :laughing2-smiley-008::cheeky-smiley-005:

Fairy tales: not exactly the great life lessons we'd thought they were.

Munchkin

If we were really to learn from Fairy Tales...we would be firm believers that:

1) If we love our abusers purely enough that eventually we can break the spell that keeps them

trapped in the Beast of a persona they have.

2) Our abusers nose will grow every time he doesn't tell the truth.

3) Seven bizarrely named midgets will come to our rescue if we wait long enough.

4) Our therapist will wear a floor length, sparkly gown with puffy sleeves and be able to

solve all our problems with the wave of a star tipped wand.

5) The perfect lawyer who can get you anything you ask for in divorce court can be yours if you just rub an oil lamp.

6) If you show up to court buck nekked but just believe you are dressed the judge and court authorities will see you in an

Evan Piccone suit with a Gucci handbag and Jimmy Choo shoes.

7) The throw rug in the foyer will be the better, faster ride to the lawyer's office than the family SUV.

8) If we just sit back and do nothing some elves will come in during the night and put together everything

we need for that Marital Separation Agreement and Divorce packet.

9) If we invade the home of a giant abuser by reading his emails/Facebook/MySpace postings and bring

him down under the weight of his own evilness, we will be granted the right to keep the goose that lays the golden egg of

alimony/support.

and of course that:

10) Kissing frogs is a good dating technique when one is in the market for a prince.

Now don't even THINK about getting me started on the value of Harlequin Romance novels.

big girl

HAHAHAHAHA! Good JOKE

seeker

If we were really to learn from Fairy Tales...we would be firm believers that:

1) If we love our abusers purely enough that eventually we can break the spell that keeps them

trapped in the Beast of a persona they have.

2) Our abusers nose will grow every time he doesn't tell the truth.

3) Seven bizarrely named midgets will come to our rescue if we wait long enough.

4) Our therapist will wear a floor length, sparkly gown with puffy sleeves and be able to

solve all our problems with the wave of a star tipped wand.

5) The perfect lawyer who can get you anything you ask for in divorce court can be yours if you just rub an oil lamp.

6) If you show up to court buck nekked but just believe you are dressed the judge and court authorities will see you in an

Evan Piccone suit with a Gucci handbag and Jimmy Choo shoes.

7) The throw rug in the foyer will be the better, faster ride to the lawyer's office than the family SUV.

8) If we just sit back and do nothing some elves will come in during the night and put together everything

we need for that Marital Separation Agreement and Divorce packet.

9) If we invade the home of a giant abuser by reading his emails/Facebook/MySpace postings and bring

him down under the weight of his own evilness, we will be granted the right to keep the goose that lays the golden egg of

alimony/support.

and of course that:

10) Kissing frogs is a good dating technique when one is in the market for a prince.

Now don't even THINK about getting me started on the value of Harlequin Romance novels.

Munch, that is priceless!

Sign in to follow this