• Announcements

• Curly

Replying to PMs

Please note that you can not reply to a personal message by replying to the notification email. Recently admins have received some email responses to personal messages. This is because some members have replied to the notification email. You can not reply to a personal message via the email. What replying to the notification email does is send a copy of the original message and the reply to the admin email address. It does not send your reply to the person who sent you the message. The email notification of the personal message does request "PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL!"
    • Curly

New Members and validating your account.

New members registering please do not hesitate to contact our admin if you do not see a validation email within a few minutes of registering. Yahoo and some other email addresses tend to block the validation email and without this part of the process your account remains in limbo. Our admins are more than happy to help you complete the validation process should this automated system fail. We can be contacted via admin.our.place@gmail.com Please note that you may experience a delay between registering your account and validating before you are able to post as we do also manually process all registrations to keep this forum free of spam. Your account should be activated within 24 hours of you completing the validation process. Thank you.
GoddessOrchid

Where the hell<---can I say that? Do I belong?

GoddessOrchid

Okay...sometimes I don't fit in anywhere. Not even here in Our Place. Not on Facebook and not in the real world.

I am still working making friends...uh not doing a good job at it.

Am I wasting time?

I have no self-esteem. I have read self-esteem is based on three things: 1) feeling in control of ones life, 2) a sense of belonging, 3) a sense of accompliment. Well BEEP BEEP BEEP I think I miss 2 our of three.

Frustrating and completely ANNOYING!!

So where the hell do I belong!!!!? Forgive my mouth but I woke up this morning feeling a bit strange. Loving God and feeling like I don't belong anywhere.

I am so paranoid. Everyone is out to get me.

Plus I have a scar on my right breast that won't go away. Sorry like you needed to hear that.

BLAH BLAH BLAH.

I am mad and happy at the same time.

Anyone out there going through this. Like you would understand what this was! I shouldn't assume. BTW I like Ssips Ice Tea full of High FRUITOSE or however you say it.

Aurora

((((Goddess)))))))

I don't mean to laugh at your post but :laughing-smiley-014: I was litterlly saying the same thing to my cousin this morning. I think I am in the middle of a hormone inbalance. I had a hot flash 2 weeks ago. I had my period last week. I was soo happy 2 days ago I even posted about it and today I'm soo mad I could spit. WTH is going on? It happens!!! Don't be so down on yourself. You can make yourself fit in wherever you feel most comfortable. I'm pulling up a chair right next to you. I'm not out to get you.

Lily Bright

all_misfit_toys_welcome_here-1.jpg

I'll save you a spot next to me, kay???

:wub::hug:

Lily

moongoddess
So where the hell do I belong!!!!?

((((((((((((((((((GODDESSORCHID))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I HEAR YOU SWEETHEART

it takes a LONG time to FIND your community after leaving abuse....

i started by thinking of things i like to do......singing, pottery, running etc.

and got myself connected.....

and I TOOK risks and asked women that i liked from work out for coffee....

and a 12 step program......helped me to find my PLACE of belonging since i grew up with alcoholism and dysfuntion.....

LIKE OP, i found that people in the 12 step programs "GOT ME" like no one else "GETS ME"

*HUGS BEAUTIFUL*

MG :nature-smiley-008:

GoddessOrchid

When I reread what I wrote I cracked up! Oh my what planet was I on two days ago. Thank you all I am feeling better today.

moongoddess
When I reread what I wrote I cracked up! Oh my what planet was I on two days ago. Thank you all I am feeling better today.

AAAAAAAAAWWWWW darlin'! we have ALL been there, well, then again, i can't speak for others here,

BUT I SURE HAVE BEEN THERE, many, many times!

and just in case you forget again: you are a part of this communityand you are loved...... :wub::wub::wub:

*HUGS*

MG :hug:

jaded
Okay...sometimes I don't fit in anywhere. Not even here in Our Place. Not on Facebook and not in the real world.

I am still working making friends...uh not doing a good job at it

So where the hell do I belong!!!!? Forgive my mouth but I woke up this morning feeling a bit strange.

Hi 'GoddessOrchid'

I was there just last night in fact, sitting alone at a gig with four bands with no-one to talk to or hang out with while my teen and his friend were up the front headbangig. I'm not a stranger to being one of a handful of lone parents taking teens to a gig but this was heavey metal and there were no only parents there, I ended up sitting with a couple of strangers who felt sorry for me.

I will pretend you are sitting with me next time and I'm not out to get you