• Announcements

• vpc

Our Place Has Moved   09/30/2018

Our Place has moved to a new location:      http://ourplaceonline.freeforums.net/forum  You will need to reregister at the new site as we are unable to transfer any content from here to there.   You will no longer be able to post here after 4th October, but the forum will remain visible until the end of October. If you are having problems registering at the new site, please admin.our.place@gmail.com                                                                                             
Sign in to follow this  
Chloe

Share photos you love :)

Chloe

I'm an avid photo taker, I have my camera with me ALL the time lol. I know Curly loves taking photos and is a wonderful photographer and I'm sure there's many more here who are as well.

I thought it would be fun to share some of our favourite photos :D I love seeing other people's photos, let's share!

Here's a few sunset shots I took last week (special dedication to SparkysMom who will be able to enjoy sunset walks with her fur kids in peace ---- soon!)

Picture2716.jpg

Picture2721.jpg

Picture2725.jpg

Picture2729.jpg

Picture2707.jpg

Picture2727.jpg

Picture2718.jpg

Picture2717.jpg

Picture2738.jpg

Picture2715.jpg

Picture2712.jpg

SM

Awww Chloe! I especially love the first one with the paw prints in the sand. :-)

friendshipfountain.jpg

This is a picture of the downtown skyline of my hometime, Jacksonville, Florida. It's taken from Friendship Fountain Park on the southside of the St. Johns River. All of the buildings in the background are on the other side of the river, "The Northbank".

riverwalk.jpg

I live in the neighborhood along the river called "The Southbank". There's a boardwalk that runs along the river for a couple of miles. It's really popular with runners and office workers eating lunch. It's also a great place to watch the fireworks during celebrations. I didn't take these two top photos but they're on my screensaver 'cause I like them so much.

jaxbeach2.jpg

Seagulls at Jacksonville Beach.

jaxbeach.jpg

More seagulls at Jacksonville Beach.

Jacksonville is in the northern part of Florida. It's a large port with about a million people. We're known for having several large military bases, the NFL football team "The Jacksonville Jaguars" and for being a really great place to raise a family. We have more public park space than any other city in America and more churches per capita than any other city also. It's between Daytona Beach and Savannah, Georigia. It's also about a 2 hour drive from Disneyworld in Orlando. Our city moto is "The Bold New City of the South". I love it because it's home.

Chloe

Cool! Thanks for sharing ((((SM))))

I love the boardwalk, that looks gorgeous :D

It's so nice to live near the beach isn't it. :hug:

moongoddess

mtfinlayson.jpg

mtbaker.jpg

fishermanswharf.jpg

dallas.jpg

dallas2.jpg

THIS is where i live........

(pictures by very talented photographer DD19)

*MG*

moongoddess

MY BABIES

mark.jpg

MARK 21

michelle.jpg

michelle2.jpg

MICHELLE 19

elysse.jpg

elysse2.jpg

ELYSSE 17

sarah2.jpg

sarah1.jpg

SARAH 15

Chloe

Ooooh that looks amazing MG!! Can't wait to see these places when I come to visit you and Shadow in Canada ;)

Chloe

What beautiful kids too! You can definitely tell they're siblings and they're so attractive MG, can see the likeness to you too!

Emily

You have beautiful children, MG! Thanks for sharing!

Curly

Favourite photos is a hard one. I have a lot I love but no all time favourite except maybe the pelicans on a boat photo I took down Altona way.

pelicanboat.jpg

The next one I took during the Aussie get together three years ago.

surfers.jpg

This closer to home at South Melbourne Beach

sail.jpg

and not far from that you find this

beacon.jpg

A place I often ride my bike to where Merri Creek meets Yarra River

MerriYarra.jpg

Right at home with shadows on the blinds of my front window.

shadows.jpg

A long way from home but somewhere I felt at home. A park not far from Rocky's house. I love the fence.

fence.jpg

From way back. My kids at home. We moved from that house to a bigger one. Later we ran back to this house and freedom.

shavingcreams.jpg

My boys in a big open space on top of the You Yangs about an hour out of Melbourne.

YouYangss.jpg

Kind of a mixed bag. Others I like are often about texture or things that are a bit quirky.

Chloe

I LOVE your photos Curly!! Your pelican is one of my faves out of your photos also, they're so beautiful. Your kids (well I guess they're not kids anymore lol) are really gorgeous as well :)

Keep em coming!!

:hug:

free2bme

I love all of your photo's! You all have a very good eye. I love the sunset pictures too Chloe and your first one i really like a lot. I'll have to dig thru mine too sometime.

Thanx everyone! Please do keep them coming..... :D

Linny

Curly

I like Chloe's paw prints in the sand and the sunset one with Chloe in the water.

I like MG's sandy photo and the good looking offspring. My son, well at least the younger one who helps us out here with computer stuff sometimes, would kill me if I posted current photos. There are some on FB though.

Anyone silly enough to follow the links in my signature can see hundreds of my photos if they want.

moongoddess
I like Chloe's paw prints in the sand and the sunset one with Chloe in the water.

I like MG's sandy photo and the good looking offspring. My son, well at least the younger one who helps us out here with computer stuff sometimes, would kill me if I posted current photos. There are some on FB though.

Anyone silly enough to follow the links in my signature can see hundreds of my photos if they want.

curly! you have a great eye!

love your photo's

my oldest girl has a tremendous eye for photography as well.......

MG

twinn

I love all of these! Chloe, I like your first one and 7th one down the best.

Sparky'sMom, I like the boardwalk and the last one of the seagulls the best. (I also live in Florida and these are familiar to me :))

MG, I like all four of yours a lot, but my favorite would be the second one-with the houses on the water!

Curly, I like all of yours also, but favorites are the one with the blinds and the one of the park.

I have to go through my pics, but I wanna put some up!

Sign in to follow this