• Announcements

• vpc

Our Place Has Moved   09/30/2018

Our Place has moved to a new location:      http://ourplaceonline.freeforums.net/forum  You will need to reregister at the new site as we are unable to transfer any content from here to there.   You will no longer be able to post here after 4th October, but the forum will remain visible until the end of October. If you are having problems registering at the new site, please admin.our.place@gmail.com                                                                                             
Sign in to follow this  
Rocket

AAAAAHHHHHH!!! I'm STUCK!!!!!

Rocket

:angry-smiley-005::sad-smiley-019:<_<:unsure:

Dammit, dammit, DAMMIT!!! So friggin' much to do, and I'm sitting here at the computer! I'm not even looking up stuff to do with, say, GETTING A JOB OF SOME KIND, oh, NOOooooOOOOooo. I'm stuck in a rut. I'm putting off all that stuff I need to do, bills I need to pay so I don't loose heat/light/my license/everything else, getting a job, getting a car, ad infinitum. Everytime I get to a good place something new pops up. And I hunker down again. *siiiiiiiighhhhhh*

:7: This?!! Oh, this is perfect!!! LMAO! Oh, and this fits, too: :14:

Just had to cyber-scream. Maybe I can move on now... :huh:

Lily Bright

p36190.jpg

:hug:

My empathies...

been there, too.

:cheeky-smiley-005:

Lily

Aurora
^^^ ^_^ Thanks, Lily!

Do you want some nail polish remover?? I hear that removes some stuff that are sticky.. Plus you can do your nails maybe that will get you unstuck :laughing-smiley-014:

Rocket

Ooohhh, I like that idea, Aurora! New nail polish!!! :wub::lol: Let's see if I can muster up the energy for that :hysterical: !

Sign in to follow this