• Announcements

• vpc

Our Place Has Moved   09/30/2018

Our Place has moved to a new location:      http://ourplaceonline.freeforums.net/forum  You will need to reregister at the new site as we are unable to transfer any content from here to there.   You will no longer be able to post here after 4th October, but the forum will remain visible until the end of October. If you are having problems registering at the new site, please admin.our.place@gmail.com                                                                                             
Sign in to follow this  
AFB

Lunch Fail

AFB

I'm back to the wall stressed, and I have been eating nothing but crap the last week, if I am eating a meal at all. So I walk to my favorite deli for a good sandwich. I decide on the salami and fresh mozzerella. Oh boy, I am so hungry and stressed and I am thinking about how good that salami is going to taste when I get back to work.

I open my sandwich and there is no salami in it! I have basil, tomato, and fresh mozzerella....no salami. I don't like tomato, so what I have here is a bit of basil and cheese. It's almost 2 PM. I am starving, and decided I just could not take the walk back to the deli to have them fix it. It's also cold, and walking out very long without a hat gives me a splitting headache. it wasn't worth it.

So I am eating my cheese and basil on a roll. That doesn't seem like a really good meal either, but it's better than most of the lunches I have (or have not) eaten in the last week.

ETA: The upside is that I did buy myself a big fat brownie.

Lily Bright

hungry-hungry-lolcats.jpg

Salami... *drool*

Hope it gets better soon.

Lily

Mohzilla

Did someone say BROWNIE????

I too am a salami lover :) so I feel your pain :(

Hugs,

Moh

AFB

Trying this again...

Green stuff - Check!

Fresh mozzarella - Check!

SALAMI - YES!!!!!!!!

WIN!

:party-smiley-020:

Nom nom nom

Mohzilla

LOL YAY!!!!!

What's for lunch tomorrow?

Kike Morrison

LOL! Glad you had your win today!

Munch away now.... hehe

-KM

AFB
What's for lunch tomorrow?

The other half of that sandwich...unless I take it home for supper, which I never remember to do.

Becky

At least you had something on your sandwich. At Wendy's once, I got a hamburger with no meat!

AFB
At Wendy's once, I got a hamburger with no meat!

Did you walk back in and say "Where's the beef?"

(Am I dating myself? :ph34r: - I tried to embed the

, but don't know how to do it in BB code.)

Sign in to follow this