• Announcements

• vpc

Our Place Has Moved   09/30/2018

Our Place has moved to a new location:      http://ourplaceonline.freeforums.net/forum  You will need to reregister at the new site as we are unable to transfer any content from here to there.   You will no longer be able to post here after 4th October, but the forum will remain visible until the end of October. If you are having problems registering at the new site, please admin.our.place@gmail.com                                                                                             
Buzzkitty1

Please share your critter pics

Chloe

Some more of my babes :wub: :wub:

Picture939.jpgcharlycuddlingtigger.jpgPicture2482.jpgPicture2484.jpg

Lily Bright

I am absolutely in LOVE with your Chloe... :wub:

moongoddess

Lexi.jpg

my daughters cat Lexi.....

Chloe
I am absolutely in LOVE with your Chloe... :wub:

Nawww me too Lily!! She's so precious, just a beautiful widdle girl :wub: My fave time of the day is when we go to the beach at dusk and she swims and swims, I love watching her swim, it's gorgeous!

seeker

We picked up our puppy Nugget today and I will post pics tomorrow once I take some. she's asleep in the laundry at the moment and the lady we got her from said she sleeps in the laundry all night and then wakes at about 6:30am.

Lets see how her first night goes!!

xxxx

Edited: Name is now Nougat! (sweet and chewy!)

Zeemeeuw

Cute name!

seeker

NuggetApril2010001.jpg

Puppy Nougat

she has been sleepin through until about 6 - 6:30am - but woke the night we had rain.... at about 4am. I had to get her back to sleep after that - and she went ok, but whimpered a little bit for a while. She's such a good little puppy!!

The toilet training is a bit of a chore - but nothing we can't lick!

This evening I took her to a friends for a little playdate with their doggy called Bozo. Bozo is like a grand-daddy dog so it was hilarious! She really did pick up - she's been a bit depressed today without the kids around...... Anyway she's asleep now, she's womped!

free2bme

Awwwwwwww RJGE he's so cute. I have a yellow lab. But mine is extremely mellow. I guess this is unusual. I didn't get to enjoy his puppyhood as I found him when he was a year old. Enjoy!!!

SM

Awwwww.... RJ! She's adorable! Such the little princess too in her new purple necklace! Congrats to all of you!

SM

Shalimar

These are my Stereo Cats - they're identical twins (they were born in the same sack). The often sit in identical positions or do exactly the same thing at the same time. They are absolutely hilarious.

012.jpg

percolate
These are my Stereo Cats - they're identical twins (they were born in the same sack). The often sit in identical positions or do exactly the same thing at the same time. They are absolutely hilarious.

012.jpg

What cuties! Can you tell them apart?

I've got a pair of sisters and they don't look anything alike...one is a slight chunky gray short-haired cat and her sister is a very delicate looking long-hair cat.

blackbird

OMG, RJ - Nugget is gorgeous!

Enjoy those puppy kisses, they don't last long. Pretty soon their off gnawing on your favorite pair of shoes...

Shalimar
What cuties! Can you tell them apart?

I've got a pair of sisters and they don't look anything alike...one is a slight chunky gray short-haired cat and her sister is a very delicate looking long-hair cat.

The only difference is one has a bit wider white stripe on the back of his neck - so I can only tell them apart if I can see that bit. I didn't know identical twins were possible in cats until these two were born - my friend was at the birth so saw them in the one sack. Another friend has their sister from the same litter, and she looks completely different and has a very different temprement.

They are very cute and affectionate, and always make me smile. Having them has really helped during the difficult first few months after kicking out my ex :)

Chloe

Awww Shalimar, they are sooooooooooooooooo cute!! Got anymore piccy's of your cuties?

free2bme

012.jpg

Shalimar! That must be so much fun! They are toooooo cuuuuuute. ;)

seeker

012.jpg

Oh how gorgeous!!! that is something pretty special!

:)

Shalimar

Sorry guys - have got more pics but can't put any on at the moment. I'll do it asap xx

Bewitched

This has been a wonderful tonic! Must upload some pics of our Sprocket dog.....

Thank you for sharing - made a lonely night seem not so lonely :nature-smiley-008:

Bewitched

This is Sprocket and my big girl....we are convinced this dog was a sloth in a past life! He's a shitzu x bichon friese, and absolutley the lovliest little mutt I've ever lived with:

2050_1231MiPhotos0069.jpg

2050_1231MiPhotos0084.jpg

2050_1231MiPhotos0122.jpg

PeachPapoose

19834_1321962085635_1128309603_31011615_665963_n.jpg

Catsby.

Bewitched

Catsby want to go for a drive...c'mon Humans, get it sorted!

Chloe
Catsby want to go for a drive...c'mon Humans, get it sorted!

Nawww Catsby and Sprocket are gorrrrgeous :animal-smiley-037::animal-smiley-030:

Bewitched

All our critters are, aren't they? Sprockie is a bit peeved cos it's raining, and he'll have to go out there to relieve himself - he doesn't like wet feet.....

Chloe
All our critters are, aren't they? Sprockie is a bit peeved cos it's raining, and he'll have to go out there to relieve himself - he doesn't like wet feet.....

haha sounds familiar, they're so funny aren't they :laughing-smiley-014:

PeachPapoose

Catsby has a new step-brother now! We just adopted a six-toed (on the front paws) short-haired orange tabby guy who my five-year-old son named Boxy Woxy:

30290_1419959375506_1128309603_31262796_6472629_n.jpg