• Announcements

• vpc

Our Place Has Moved   09/30/2018

Our Place has moved to a new location:      http://ourplaceonline.freeforums.net/forum  You will need to reregister at the new site as we are unable to transfer any content from here to there.   You will no longer be able to post here after 4th October, but the forum will remain visible until the end of October. If you are having problems registering at the new site, please admin.our.place@gmail.com                                                                                             
Buzzkitty1

Please share your critter pics

SM

I want to live with Linny!!!

SM

free2bme

That would be so much fun! We could all live together and have fun with all the animals and my husband jokingly said he'd pay all the bills! hahahaha

blackbird

Oooooh, I was once one of those horsey girls that lived at the barn.

Can I come too?

Curly

OK Linny that top one you posted is a pretty big fur baby. I am suspecting that one does not get to snuggle up in your bed. :P

You have a decent collection of critters. :)

Chloe
I have my own Charly!

Her name is Bonnie, I'll have to find a picture now.....she looks almost identical!

She has a really bad ear infection though-that she's had since I've adopted her 2 years ago? We've been through two rounds of antibiotics, it seems to go away and then come back. Anyone have suggestions?

Oh cool, can't wait to see photo's of Bonnie!! Charly is sitting on my foot as I type hehe.

He's also had quite a number of ear infections, and last year just before I moved the vet put him under gen anaesthetic and flushed his ear out to get rid of all the bacteria/infection properly and it worked! He was on antibiotics and cream before that. He hasn't had one since, hallejujah. It could be also that there was something in the garden where I used to live that was constantly irritating him and now I've moved down the coast, and he gets swims in the salt water etc its helped. Either way, it's a relief for him (and my stress levels and pocket!!)

Chloe

OMG Noob, the photo of your son and Lucy the puss is hilarious!! :laughing-smiley-014:

From that pic of Bonnie, wow her and Charly could be twins!! I see she's a rashy girl yeh? Charly was exactly the same!

Chloe

oh and blackbird, I want more pics of Otto, I'm in love :wub:

Chloe
BestPicofCanuteI2-10.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

nawwwww I just seen these, soooooooooooooo gorgeous!!!!!! I wanna live with Linny too :D

Curly

(((((Nooblettte)))))) RIP little Rosie

I had a Charlie too. Charlie in name though and nothing like the Charlie or Bonnie. Charlie is the last dog I had. He died while I was still with x and I knew at that point that it would not be fair to ever try to have another dog around x. If I can find a photo I will post it. Now I don't live in what I consider a dog friendly house. I miss having a dog though.

Lily Bright

EARS.jpg

The youngest of them all...

Ninja.

I'm gonna kill him one of these days... he'll sit on my black chair and disappear...

Lily

SM

IMG00076-20090222-18141.jpg

Fat orange cats of the world unite!

(My baby Oliver)

SM

Chloe

(My baby Oliver)

SM

OMG!! hahahahahahahaha :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014:

That's adorable!!

free2bme

Awwwwwwwww............. I have a big thing for orange tabbys. So cute!

moongoddess
It's Garfield! I'm in love, what a cutie patootie! :animal-smiley-030:

littleman4.jpg

littleman2.jpg

littleman3-1.jpg

littleman5.jpg

Chloe

soooooo gorgeous MG!!!

Lily Bright

(My baby Oliver)

SM

Okay, OBVIOUSLY I am the only pervert on the board...

but I called my kids in and my daughter said, "WHAT THE ****??"

The boy snorted and laughed.

SM, your "baby" looks OBSCENE at first glance... <_<:blush:

Tree

Picture023.jpg

This is Mac ^^ he cocks his head to one side whenever I ask him if he is ready for a walk...he's such a cutie. Loves his walks, like most dogs. He isn't getting near as many these days now my son is here, but that will change. He's a rescue dog and thankfully, loves people. He's a bit boisterous with other dogs (especially little ones). He is bigger than this photo shows...he is actually more a medium size dog at around 16 kg. Very unusual mix of breeds is my guess

(you guess is as good as mine...no way of finding out). :animal-smiley-037:

Chloe
Picture023.jpg

This is Mac ^^ he cocks his head to one side whenever I ask him if he is ready for a walk...he's such a cutie. Loves his walks, like most dogs. He isn't getting near as many these days now my son is here, but that will change. He's a rescue dog and thankfully, loves people. He's a bit boisterous with other dogs (especially little ones). He is bigger than this photo shows...he is actually more a medium size dog at around 16 kg. Very unusual mix of breeds is my guess

(you guess is as good as mine...no way of finding out). :animal-smiley-037:

What a cutie!! My Dad as a doggie called Mac too :)

seeker
DOG DIARY: 7:00 AM - Outside! My favorite thing! 8:00 AM - Dog food! My favorite thing! 9:30 AM - A car ride! My favorite thing! 9:40 AM - A walk in the park! My favorite thing! 10:30 AM - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing! 12:00 PM - Lunch! My favorite thing! ..............................

CAT DIARY: Day 983 of my captivity. My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. .......................

The dog continues to receive special privileges. He is Regularly released - and seems to be more than willing to return. He Is obviously retarded. The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicating with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe... for now.

Esme!!

The kids and I laughed so hard at this!!!!

It's hilarious!!!!

My eldest D11 has asked if she can have a copy of it to show her friends at school!!!!!

Is that ok????'

xxxx

seeker

th_SlipperyslideandGil018.jpg

th_Sept2006020.jpg

th_KindyGraduationHolidays059.jpg

th_KindyGraduationHolidays087.jpg

th_Firstweeksofschool006.jpg

Kitkat (black cat), Apache (lop bunny), Jaffa (RIP), Titan stick insect (D9 pet)

free2bme

Ooooh, Rjge, such precious critters!!!! And the animals are cute too! ;)

Esme
Esme!!

The kids and I laughed so hard at this!!!!

It's hilarious!!!!

My eldest D11 has asked if she can have a copy of it to show her friends at school!!!!!

Is that ok????'

xxxx

That came to me via email, have no idea of the source. We had a good laugh here as well!

nooblette
That came to me via email, have no idea of the source. We had a good laugh here as well!

Haha! I found that a few weeks ago here where you posted it and cried from laughing and then shared it with a few friends as well! Then the other day I was looking for "doormat" images to stick into my posts because I was feeling a little "doormatish" at the time and I found this:

catmat-2.jpg

at this site: http://www.catalley.net/mat2.php