• Announcements

• vpc

Our Place Has Moved   09/30/2018

Our Place has moved to a new location:      http://ourplaceonline.freeforums.net/forum  You will need to reregister at the new site as we are unable to transfer any content from here to there.   You will no longer be able to post here after 4th October, but the forum will remain visible until the end of October. If you are having problems registering at the new site, please admin.our.place@gmail.com                                                                                             
Buzzkitty1

Please share your critter pics

Esme

DOG DIARY: 7:00 AM - Outside! My favorite thing! 8:00 AM - Dog food! My favorite thing! 9:30 AM - A car ride! My favorite thing! 9:40 AM - A walk in the park! My favorite thing! 10:30 AM - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing! 12:00 PM - Lunch! My favorite thing! 1:00 PM - Played in the yard! My favorite thing! 2:00 PM - Looked out the window and barked! My favorite thing! 3:00 PM - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing! 4:00 PM - Chased a bird out of the tree! My favorite thing! 5:00 PM - Milk bones! My favorite thing! 6:00 PM - Watched my people eat! My favorite thing! 6:20 PM - Table scraps! My favorite thing! 7:00 PM - Got to play ball! My favorite thing! 8:00 PM - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing! 11:00 PM - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

CAT DIARY: Day 983 of my captivity. My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I Are fed Hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I Nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength. The Only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an Attempt to Disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their Feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it Clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made Condescending comments about what a 'good little hunter' I am. Bastards! There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was Placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my Confinement was due to the power of 'allergies.' I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage. Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my Tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs. I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and Snitches. The dog continues to receive special privileges. He is Regularly released - and seems to be more than willing to return. He Is obviously retarded. The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicating with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe... for now.

Ciara

Awwwww, look at all the beautiful babies!!! :cheeky-smiley-005:

This is Heidi, my 15 year old "secretary." She crowds me in my chair while I'm trying to work, has to plop her little self on the book I'm reading, etc. Here she is soaking up the heat from the cable box:

Image006.jpg

The fur-baby in my sig line is Sage and she's about 8 years old. She's a VERY vocal little girl and is always "talking and singing" as I call it. They are so precious and our hairy kids bring us so much joy! :animal-smiley-040:

Ciara
DOG DIARY: 7:00 AM - Outside! My favorite thing! 8:00 AM - Dog food! My favorite thing! 9:30 AM - A car ride! My favorite thing! 9:40 AM - A walk in the park! My favorite thing! 10:30 AM - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing! 12:00 PM - Lunch! My favorite thing! 1:00 PM - Played in the yard! My favorite thing! 2:00 PM - Looked out the window and barked! My favorite thing! 3:00 PM - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing! 4:00 PM - Chased a bird out of the tree! My favorite thing! 5:00 PM - Milk bones! My favorite thing! 6:00 PM - Watched my people eat! My favorite thing! 6:20 PM - Table scraps! My favorite thing! 7:00 PM - Got to play ball! My favorite thing! 8:00 PM - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing! 11:00 PM - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

CAT DIARY: Day 983 of my captivity. My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I Are fed Hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I Nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength. The Only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an Attempt to Disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their Feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it Clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made Condescending comments about what a 'good little hunter' I am. Bastards! There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was Placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my Confinement was due to the power of 'allergies.' I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage. Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my Tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs. I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and Snitches. The dog continues to receive special privileges. He is Regularly released - and seems to be more than willing to return. He Is obviously retarded. The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicating with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe... for now.

:hysterical:

Buzzkitty1

Oh Ciara,

Baxter would like to speak to Heidi!

200870_1142711479.jpg

I'm pretty sure he said "Hey there good lookin'!"

ileft

This is Kaluhua(big one) and Malinki(she died)

IMGP0040.jpg

And this is Gracie, my parking lot find.

IMGP0152.jpg

And this is Tess.

IMGP0115.jpg

I have another kitten and a big dog, but no pictures of them yet.

Jeri Lynn

Blue Sky
Blue Sky
:hysterical:

TEEEHEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE....the IRONY!

Disco
TEEEHEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE....the IRONY!

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFECT! :lol:

Disco

My 2 fur babies:

disco1.jpgashley2.jpg

disco2.jpgashley11.jpg

Disco (2.5yo) is very cheeky and for a cat has so many expressions, I can read that furry face like a book now. And Ashley (11mo), is just so sweet, a little aloof and very norty! Thankfully they have settled down with each other and have made friends, but they play-fight often. Now it's Summer they enjoy killing lizards and leaving dead bodies at the front door, of worse - bring them inside half alive which is not pleasant. The last photo of Ashley I took yesterday when it was 36C (97F) and I found him crashed out like this on my bed when I came home. They are both 'Pound saves' after we lost our two old lovelies Buffy (19yo) & DJ (16yo) last year. I still miss them both. :wub:

Disco
CoalandJeffrey.jpg

Ahhhhh there is Disco's twin! LOL Can't believe how similar they look .... got a recent pic Lily?

X D

homealone

This is Inky. He really wants to go swimming. But the water is just too hard!!!

P1141388.jpg

At least the breeze is cool...

PC221490.jpg

Chloe

My Christmas Girl Chloe :rudolph:

chrissychloe.jpg

Cheeky Charly as a wee pup :animal-smiley-037:

puppycharly.jpg

Best friends :hug008:

Picture217-1.jpg

Love :wub:

puppies_spooning1.jpg

blackbird

Our boy, Otto, when he was a puppy. I love that wrinkled head stage!

IMGP1866.jpg

All grown up and winning the gold medal for most freakishly obsessive water dog (or was it most hot dogs stolen?) at our annual lakeside Olympics.

IMGP2454.jpg

He's a PITA, but we love him anyway...

Chloe

Awww Otto, is soooo cute, don't he look SO proud with his medal hehe. I love that wrinkly head stage too, it's adorable!

Curly

Thought I would add my new fur babies here now. They were not around when this thread was started. They have been with me over two months now and are well and truly family members.

Nisha

Nisha.jpg

Jingu

Jinguhelp.jpg

New kitties Nisha and Jingu

My precious departed Jenny who is still in my signature.

Chloe

Nawww they're so cute and so cheeky!! Bet they give you lots of joy :)

I'm in love with Jenny, she had real personality didn't she? You see it shining through her eyes. So beautiful :wub:

Lily Bright

Blackbird, Otto is GORGEOUS! :)

(Did you know that O T T O spelled backwards is STILL O T T O??) :lol:

Lily

free2bme

can someone tell me how to put pictures here?/?/?

SM

IMG00146-20100305-08301.jpg

Alex and Sparky at the park before I took them to the "home boarding" place where thery're in hiding from Peecup. Freedom is on the horizon! :-)

Trillian

That is FANTASTIC news, Sparkysmom!!! Oh, I'm so excited for you!!! :nature-smiley-008:

blackbird
Blackbird, Otto is GORGEOUS! :)

(Did you know that O T T O spelled backwards is STILL O T T O??) :lol:

Lily

Thank you, Lily!

He's such a naughty boy. 18 months ago, he counter surfed for the first time - and stole my youngest son's ribeye steak. Seriously, you don't get a bigger reward than that. Now, he's become a little thief. It's a good thing he's so cute or he'd be in BIG trouble. Despite his naughtiness, he's been a real pal - especially to my first twin. The first month after my ex left, my son would sleep with Otto by the fireplace. He still does that now, though I don't let him on school nights. Otto's really been a source of strength for my kids. Hence, the bacon drippings, left over dinners, and extra belly rubs.

We liked the name Otto. He's German for one, but the boys liked saying, "You OTTO be nicer." He was part smart-cookie, with a big heap of blood sucking vampire thrown in as a pup.

Very cute pals you have there, SM!

Chloe

ohh yeah them are some cutie patootie pups there SM :nature-smiley-001::animal-smiley-037:

free2bme

BestPicofCanuteI2-10.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg