• Announcements

• vpc

Our Place Has Moved   09/30/2018

Our Place has moved to a new location:      http://ourplaceonline.freeforums.net/forum  You will need to reregister at the new site as we are unable to transfer any content from here to there.   You will no longer be able to post here after 4th October, but the forum will remain visible until the end of October. If you are having problems registering at the new site, please admin.our.place@gmail.com                                                                                             
JamesF

Aftermath

JamesF
On 10/22/2017 at 11:56 PM, AZ-home said:

I'm sorry this phase sucks. It just does. Many of us have been there too. But get your machete out and hack your way through it. Don't lay down and let the weeds take over. 

You got this!!! 

AZ,

I wanted to come back and say thank you for the above sentences. They got to me, bigtime. I cried when I read it. I pictured myself just laying down, giving up, curling up, and letting the weeds grow over me...

1 year later and I'm thriving, living life, going out and doing things with friends, random roadtrips, and still healing but doing so the best i can! This forum is the first place I came for help, and I cannot thank all of you enough!

Bennu

Great to hear. Thanks for coming back to tell us.