• Announcements

• vpc

Our Place Has Moved   09/30/2018

Our Place has moved to a new location:      http://ourplaceonline.freeforums.net/forum  You will need to reregister at the new site as we are unable to transfer any content from here to there.   You will no longer be able to post here after 4th October, but the forum will remain visible until the end of October. If you are having problems registering at the new site, please admin.our.place@gmail.com                                                                                             
Sign in to follow this  
Confused714

Mind going in circles

Confused714

I feel like my mind is going in circles. I know I have been posting a lot. I am just so confused right now. It's like one minute I'm sure I know what I want to do and the next I'm not. I feel like tug of war is going on in my brain. When he is being nice I'm like how could I ever go. How could I break up the family. Then when he gets angry and yells it reminds me. I get all the bad feelings. I am meeting with a lawyer Monday which I'm sure has me super freaked.  I have emergency stuff already at someone's house so I am ready if the time comes that I get brave enough. Is this how everyone felt near the end? Was it a constant struggle?  

Quaddie

Yes, that's normal. 

Fluffyflea

It's normal. You are taking a big step.

Melinoe

Definitely normal. I was exhausted near the end from all that. 

JamesF
On 8/11/2017 at 8:51 AM, Confused714 said:

I feel like my mind is going in circles. I know I have been posting a lot. I am just so confused right now. It's like one minute I'm sure I know what I want to do and the next I'm not. I feel like tug of war is going on in my brain. When he is being nice I'm like how could I ever go. How could I break up the family. Then when he gets angry and yells it reminds me. I get all the bad feelings. I am meeting with a lawyer Monday which I'm sure has me super freaked.  I have emergency stuff already at someone's house so I am ready if the time comes that I get brave enough. Is this how everyone felt near the end? Was it a constant struggle?  

This is normal.. I've been going thru the same thing for months now. Just keep pushing and reading and watching YouTube whatever you have to do. 

Quaddie

FWIW, I think it's normal for any big decision. I've been doing the same for a job change (leaving primarily because it's somewhat abusive, so it parallels). 

gone

This is exactly what I'm feeling like right now.  And it is exhausting.  I feel like I must be a spoiled brat, that he does so much and is so good.  And then I glimpse back into "the deep" and I know what's really down there, and I know it's going to all come spewing out again, and I know I have to leave.  I have the family court lawyer appointment soon, and I'm trying to find a criminal lawyer who practices in federal court to discuss the FBI crap with, but so far I can't find one.  

Bennu

It's normal. You can do it. I did.

Sign in to follow this