• Announcements

• vpc

Our Place Has Moved   09/30/2018

Our Place has moved to a new location:      http://ourplaceonline.freeforums.net/forum  You will need to reregister at the new site as we are unable to transfer any content from here to there.   You will no longer be able to post here after 4th October, but the forum will remain visible until the end of October. If you are having problems registering at the new site, please admin.our.place@gmail.com                                                                                             
Sign in to follow this  
Confused714

Guilty

Confused714

Since my husband found out I was thinking of leaving he keeps saying "don't leave" or bringing up what was said. I have even said I am not leaving(which I'm not st the moment. He knows what has to change. I decided to give him one last chance while I put things in place just in case). I asked him to stop bringing it up  or keep talking about it but he just keeps doing it. Is it a way to make me feel guilty?

Quaddie

Yes.

Fluffyflea

Yes and to ultimately twist everything and make it your fault.

Bennu

And notice that he keeps doing it despite the fact that you asked him not to. I think he just used up his one last chance.

MorningGlory

Just another facet to argue over. He will not quit. 

Melinoe

Absolutely it is a manipulation. And it is also a way for him to avoid having to do any actual work on changing, while appearing to be "different". He's just switched the script - from yelling at you and saying his anger is your fault, to now whining at you and telling you not to leave. 

Sign in to follow this