• Announcements

• vpc

Our Place Has Moved   09/30/2018

Our Place has moved to a new location:      http://ourplaceonline.freeforums.net/forum  You will need to reregister at the new site as we are unable to transfer any content from here to there.   You will no longer be able to post here after 4th October, but the forum will remain visible until the end of October. If you are having problems registering at the new site, please admin.our.place@gmail.com                                                                                             
Sign in to follow this  
Pi=3.14

Loss of a loved one due to ABUSE/MURDER

Pi=3.14

I feel as if someone took a iron fist and rammed it right into my stomach and took a sword and put it through my heart.

I checked my email as I usually do this morning after breakfast.  There in my inbox was a name that I have not seen in months.  Someone that was a deep and close and personal friend of mine, that just stopped talking to me and I never knew why.

Now, I do.

I am here to share something with you that she sent me.  I am still crying about it and currently sitting in a police station waiting to talk to someone about this matter.

What is wrong with this world?

The very bottom of the "blog" is where the shocking part, at least for me, comes in.  I knew this person deeply, I also knew the person she is talking about.  I always wondered, now I know and some small part of me wish I didn't.

(Links removed)

I apologize, if I am over stepping boundaries on this.

I will never forgive myself.

But I do have to say, my friend, even though she didn't get help, she was smart in what she did.

If anyone has any advice for how to cope with something like this, please let me know.

Pi=3.14
2 hours ago, AZ-home said:

I am sorry for your loss.

Thank you.  I mean that.  I am still working my way through it.  Currently, I am trying to advocate more in the Domestic Violence sector to raise awareness of her story.  I think that is what she wanted.  She died and did what she did in order for people to know not only what happened but people to know this is NOT how is should be, nor, is this the way it should end.

I am working hard to try my best to get her blog seen, so that others hopefully will see it and not end up the way she did.

Thank you for taking time to reply.  Greatly.