• Announcements

• Curly

Replying to PMs

Please note that you can not reply to a personal message by replying to the notification email. Recently admins have received some email responses to personal messages. This is because some members have replied to the notification email. You can not reply to a personal message via the email. What replying to the notification email does is send a copy of the original message and the reply to the admin email address. It does not send your reply to the person who sent you the message. The email notification of the personal message does request "PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL!"
    • Curly

New Members and validating your account.

New members registering please do not hesitate to contact our admin if you do not see a validation email within a few minutes of registering. Yahoo and some other email addresses tend to block the validation email and without this part of the process your account remains in limbo. Our admins are more than happy to help you complete the validation process should this automated system fail. We can be contacted via admin.our.place@gmail.com Please note that you may experience a delay between registering your account and validating before you are able to post as we do also manually process all registrations to keep this forum free of spam. Your account should be activated within 24 hours of you completing the validation process. Thank you.
Sign in to follow this  
Fluffyflea

Progress so far

Fluffyflea

Hi All,

So it's been 4.5 months since we split up.

Im still sticking to no contact and my plan of no relationships for at least a year.

I was thinking yesterday how good it is that I've chosen not to walk on egg shells anymore,how I've chosen to not be the "Intermittent Chicken" anymore waiting for when he throws a crumb my way,we come back together,then split apart again, all the drama of that stuff, how I've chosen to not be in an addictive, toxic relationship with someone who could care less about how I feel about anything.

Bye for now

Melinoe

Good for you, I wish I could give you a big hug and a high-five!! 

Fluffyflea

???

blueskye

That's awesome Fluffy. Good job! Keep going. 

hoping

Fluffyflea

You are doing good!

Fluffyflea

Woo boy should see the hooky email I got last night from him in my junk folder. Six paragraphs and all full of hooks and manipulations.

Quaddie

Fluffy? I know I keep saying this, but can you block him, and not look at the emails?

It's for your own health and sanity...

Fluffyflea

He is blocked and out of my contact list. Gmail goes to your junk folder apparently.

Fluffyflea

It's that their timing is impeccable apparently.

Quaddie

You can filter his to go to trash, but there is probably a way to block them from coming through entirely. 

And you can delete trash without reading or even seeing the snippets.

Protect yourself. Value your own health.

blueskye

But she stayed strong!