• Announcements

• Curly

Replying to PMs

Please note that you can not reply to a personal message by replying to the notification email. Recently admins have received some email responses to personal messages. This is because some members have replied to the notification email. You can not reply to a personal message via the email. What replying to the notification email does is send a copy of the original message and the reply to the admin email address. It does not send your reply to the person who sent you the message. The email notification of the personal message does request "PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL!"
    • Curly

New Members and validating your account.

New members registering please do not hesitate to contact our admin if you do not see a validation email within a few minutes of registering. Yahoo and some other email addresses tend to block the validation email and without this part of the process your account remains in limbo. Our admins are more than happy to help you complete the validation process should this automated system fail. We can be contacted via admin.our.place@gmail.com Please note that you may experience a delay between registering your account and validating before you are able to post as we do also manually process all registrations to keep this forum free of spam. Your account should be activated within 24 hours of you completing the validation process. Thank you.
Sign in to follow this  
Fluffyflea

The Narcisissists Insecurities

Fluffyflea

Now that I've been away from the Pr$&k for 10 weeks I see things a little more clearly.

Hes so insecure that he was willing to toss me aside so he could get to that next fix for his ego. He doesn't care that he hurts people, that our relationship was in jeopardy and finally ended because of his insane hunger for validation from others.

Now all I have to do is keep reminding myself that I was more than enough of a person, that it's ALL HIS PROBLEM.

lizzibethak

My step-daughter has been great validation for me.............at 50 years old she reminds me that she grew up with his crazy behavior and she has seen it all her life.  The persons in his life may change, but not the behavior..........

MorningGlory

They are very tapped into the way people view them. The car grill even need to be bigger then everyone elses car. The watch has to be new and outrageous. I did love when I was talking to my son on Skype and my EX bolts into his room. He announce that he has to get off the computer and help him. His Bar-Be-que. Rolled down the hill in his back yard because of a brisk wind. Then ask my son what he is doing? He responds talking to mom! :-) 

So let get this straight:

Idiot did not set the foot break on monster new shinny grill. 
Its too big even the GODS CAN NOT MOVE iT!!! LOL
It rolls down hill and tips. This is such a huge job requires my son to stop what he is doing to fix it. Because son is the bigger MAN! 
He is such a man he can't haul his own grill up a hill even with wheels. :-) 
Lets look at the time? Yep right when all the neighbors are diving home so they can hear him laughing overly loud and instructing son.
One of life's most important skills is to learn how teach your son to haul the grill up the hill because all grill roll down hill unless your in heaven.  
When using a grill it's very important to take it to the tallest point of your property so that you can show the neighbors your smoke is not a fire. 
Your new wife is so selfish she will not help you haul that grill up the hill but points it out and has known about it all day. :-) JOY
your new grill is now dented because of nature time to buy a new one because gosh it just sooo sad! :-( Poor little boy!!! 
Son pick up grill and returns to mom because he is efficient and well loves mom! <3 God Bless a mother that waits... AHhhh!!! 

Dealing with gas-lighting can have it wonderful moments. CHERISH THEM!!!

lizzibethak

MorningGlory...............OMG........great laugh for the day!!!!!  It really is all about them and how not to ever let the image slip!!