• Announcements

• Curly

Replying to PMs

Please note that you can not reply to a personal message by replying to the notification email. Recently admins have received some email responses to personal messages. This is because some members have replied to the notification email. You can not reply to a personal message via the email. What replying to the notification email does is send a copy of the original message and the reply to the admin email address. It does not send your reply to the person who sent you the message. The email notification of the personal message does request "PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL!"
    • Curly

New Members and validating your account.

New members registering please do not hesitate to contact our admin if you do not see a validation email within a few minutes of registering. Yahoo and some other email addresses tend to block the validation email and without this part of the process your account remains in limbo. Our admins are more than happy to help you complete the validation process should this automated system fail. We can be contacted via admin.our.place@gmail.com Please note that you may experience a delay between registering your account and validating before you are able to post as we do also manually process all registrations to keep this forum free of spam. Your account should be activated within 24 hours of you completing the validation process. Thank you.
Sign in to follow this  
Fluffyflea

Seven Things a Narcissist will say to get you back......

Fluffyflea

Seven Things a Narcissist will say to get you back.

I watched it this morning. They are so predictable.

Melinoe

Was this a youtube video? 

What are they? Let me guess... "I am in counselling now and/or I want to go to counselling with you", "Remember all these good times we had together? Everything was so perfect, we can have that again", "I want to work on us, I'll do anything!", "I'll always love you no matter what, you're my soul mate and I just want you to be happy", "Can we stay friends, I can't imagine my life without you", "I can't believe you're doing this to me, you're an uncaring, unreasonable person and everyone else I've talked to agrees with me, don't talk to me any more!".... just trying to think of all the things that I got to hear! 

Fluffyflea

It is a You Tube video.

Yes there are a few of those things in there ??

chachacha

This one? 

Fluffyflea

Might be.......

Fluffyflea

Yes it is.