• Announcements

• vpc

Our Place Has Moved   09/30/2018

Our Place has moved to a new location:      http://ourplaceonline.freeforums.net/forum  You will need to reregister at the new site as we are unable to transfer any content from here to there.   You will no longer be able to post here after 4th October, but the forum will remain visible until the end of October. If you are having problems registering at the new site, please admin.our.place@gmail.com                                                                                             
Sign in to follow this  
tammyytt

is this real or in the mind?

tammyytt

a friend at the time then decided I should be punished he had tenets in my apt. all times taking stuff then after 3 years the manager took over for 2 years and now my daughter's say it's in my head.         the other day I said I am going to a phychology and she blew up on the phone about its it's all in my mind so I told her good bye but she wasn't there and now I wonder if my daughter's had something to do with it.

hoping

tammyytt

You may get more responses if your put your topic in the Main forum. Welcome and it sounds like to me that going to a therapist would be a good idea. Maybe they can help you to see if your daughter did have something to do with it.

Sign in to follow this