• Announcements

• vpc

Our Place Has Moved   09/30/2018

Our Place has moved to a new location:      http://ourplaceonline.freeforums.net/forum  You will need to reregister at the new site as we are unable to transfer any content from here to there.   You will no longer be able to post here after 4th October, but the forum will remain visible until the end of October. If you are having problems registering at the new site, please admin.our.place@gmail.com                                                                                             
Sign in to follow this  
hoping

Angry and Hurt

hoping

I am angry and hurt over the way my husband has been acting. I am wishing now that I would have gone after the beer and came right back. My husband had been having some pain so he finally went to the dr. a couple of weeks ago. They did some test and they will see him this Thursday to talk about what the results are. I am worried about what it could be and I'm so angry and hurt at him right now that I don't know how I am going to feel when I find out. I am going to try to be supportive for him, even though I don't like the way he treats me. I don't know what they will say and if he will become nicer to live with or more difficult. At this moment I don't like him very much. I also go to the dr. tomorrow and I hope at the most I have an infection that can be treated with antibiotics. I have a kidney disease and my back has been hurting more.

Bennu

I hope it's nothing serious for either of you.

hoping

Bennu

Thank you so much.

Breno Cardoso Barbosa

I hope it's not that bad. And hoping that he wont treat you like that in the future. 

Sign in to follow this