• Announcements

• vpc

Our Place Has Moved   09/30/2018

Our Place has moved to a new location:      http://ourplaceonline.freeforums.net/forum  You will need to reregister at the new site as we are unable to transfer any content from here to there.   You will no longer be able to post here after 4th October, but the forum will remain visible until the end of October. If you are having problems registering at the new site, please admin.our.place@gmail.com                                                                                             
Sign in to follow this  
trof

I think he is gone for good

trof

My abuser has been working on the road and although his stuff is in my place he hasn't been here since April.

2 weeks ago when we spoke he tried to say everything is everyone elses fault. The truth is he is a meth addict working in Las Vegas. His typical script got old after 8 months in a relationship. Money was always missing and he would go missing too. We lived together. I told him that he can't live here if he isn't actively in treatment to be sober. He stopped contacting me.

He used to verbally, physically and sexually abuse me.

Did he lose interest because I gave him a bottom line for treatment?

I no longer miss him. I no longer want him back. He is a strung out meth fueled monster.

Do abusers try to come back?

I've moved on...

This might be TMI but I was beaten, strangled and gagged by him sexually. I was terrified. I visited an old friend post break up and we made love....Oh my goodness...After getting abused during sex at the hands of him the love making i had last night was gentle, edgy, sweet and safe... My walls are gone towards others. I just do it

percolate

I'm glad you're feeling better and kicked your abuser to the curb.

Please take care of yourself and give yourself plenty of time to heal before getting involved with another relationship. Be very careful-they do tend to come back and want to re-establish a relationship.

Is there anyway you can get his stuff out of your place so you don't have to have contact with him? Some people have rented a storage facility for their x's stuff, paid for one month's rental and told them where to retrieve their stuff. If they didn't retrieve it in time, the storage facility could dispose of it. And they didn't have to deal with their abuser showing up at their house to get one or two things at a time (using it as an excuse to contact them) or having him spend several hours at their house loading up his stuff.

trof

That's a good idea! I will look into storage units for his stuff. The only issue is that I am 3 days into the no contact rule.

He has been trying to contact me but I am not picking up his calls or responding to his text.

Sign in to follow this