• Announcements

• vpc

Our Place Has Moved   09/30/2018

Our Place has moved to a new location:      http://ourplaceonline.freeforums.net/forum  You will need to reregister at the new site as we are unable to transfer any content from here to there.   You will no longer be able to post here after 4th October, but the forum will remain visible until the end of October. If you are having problems registering at the new site, please admin.our.place@gmail.com                                                                                             
Sign in to follow this  
Gabriella

I hate her

Gabriella

I hate my mother in law because she is emotionally abusive. She blackmails us into doing what she wants when she wants it, when we disagree she either screams that we are good for nothings or cry and claim no one loves her. I ignore her the best I could, I refuse to talk to her because she will wear down every decision I have made for my life. Her daughters will be her daughters of course and claim that I am the one being unreasonable, disrespectful, sensitive. I only complain about her behaviour to my husband who also shares my sentiment. Her daughters point me out as the bad person even if I never screamed at her face, or called her a good for nothing. I try to mentally distance myself from her psychopathic behaviour, I refuse to forgive a person who would call her son "a waste on my money".

lizzibethak

So...........is there some reason you HAVE to maintain contact with her at all???

If you are having trouble maintaining your emotional sanity now, what would/will you do if you have children.

Quaddie

I feel like your husband should "have your back" against being abused by his relatives. If he doesn't try to protect you or get them to stop, something is wrong. He should not subject you to that.

MorningGlory

Move very far away to the land of long distance calls. 

Sign in to follow this