• Announcements

• vpc

Our Place Has Moved   09/30/2018

Our Place has moved to a new location:      http://ourplaceonline.freeforums.net/forum  You will need to reregister at the new site as we are unable to transfer any content from here to there.   You will no longer be able to post here after 4th October, but the forum will remain visible until the end of October. If you are having problems registering at the new site, please admin.our.place@gmail.com                                                                                             
ZannaDaergel

Uploading profile pic

ZannaDaergel

I've been trying to figure out how to upload a profile picture from my computer, but whenever I choose one from the browse section, it doesn't change. How do I do this?

vpc

I'm looking into this Zanna. Another member is having the same problem and when I tested it, I couldn't change it either.

For now if you would like to email your pic to admin.our.place@gmail.com, I can attempt to upload it through the Admin Control Panel. (that worked for me)

Starshine

I am having the same problem

vpc

Starshine if you send the pic to admin.our.place@gmail.com I will upload it for you :)

Starshine

Thank you vpc I will try it that way