• Announcements

• vpc

Our Place Has Moved   09/30/2018

Our Place has moved to a new location:      http://ourplaceonline.freeforums.net/forum  You will need to reregister at the new site as we are unable to transfer any content from here to there.   You will no longer be able to post here after 4th October, but the forum will remain visible until the end of October. If you are having problems registering at the new site, please admin.our.place@gmail.com                                                                                             
Sign in to follow this  
InternalStrength

Private messages

InternalStrength

I tried to send a PM to a member and got an error message "Array". Do I need special permissions to send PMs? Thanks!

vpc

No you don't need special permissions.

Can you send me a message so we can see what happens?

InternalStrength

Hi Vpc, ust saw your reply. I successfully sent a "test" message to another member, so I can't send another message until this afternoon. I will try to send the one I originally meant to, and if it still doesn't work, I'll comment back here. Thanks!

vpc

Glad that the test message worked.

I successfully sent a "test" message to another member, so I can't send another message until this afternoon.

You should be able to send another message without having to wait. Let me know if there are still problems.

Vicki