• Announcements

• vpc

Our Place Has Moved   09/30/2018

Our Place has moved to a new location:      http://ourplaceonline.freeforums.net/forum  You will need to reregister at the new site as we are unable to transfer any content from here to there.   You will no longer be able to post here after 4th October, but the forum will remain visible until the end of October. If you are having problems registering at the new site, please admin.our.place@gmail.com                                                                                             
hoping

Enabling Emotions

hoping

I have enabled checked and I can click on emotions and it will post it, but it will not let me click on it again to make the emotions go away so I can Post The New Topic. I am using Microsoft edge would that make a difference?

vpc

hoping, I'm not really sure what you mean. Do the emoticons cover the "post topic" button?

I am using Chrome and I don't need to make the emoticons go away to be able to post the topic. Do you have another browser you can try?

hoping

Thank you vpc I will try using a different browser.

vpc

Let me know if it still doesn't work with a different browser and I will see what I can find out :)

hoping

Thank you