• Announcements

• vpc

Our Place Has Moved   09/30/2018

Our Place has moved to a new location:      http://ourplaceonline.freeforums.net/forum  You will need to reregister at the new site as we are unable to transfer any content from here to there.   You will no longer be able to post here after 4th October, but the forum will remain visible until the end of October. If you are having problems registering at the new site, please admin.our.place@gmail.com                                                                                             
Sign in to follow this  
faithkeeper

The Verbally Abuse Relationship by Patricia Evans

faithkeeper

DD counselor HIGHLY recommended I read this book. I am 1/2 way through and it is sad how familiar I am and how "conditioned" I have become. This book is for anyone dealing with what the know to be, think to be, suspect to be a verbally/emotionally abusive relationship. It explains the types of abuse, reactions, the reality the abuser lives in...and how to deal with it (I am not to that part yet.) So far this is a very decent book and validates what we victims of verbal/emotion abuse go through and what it does to our spirit, self esteem, decision making, and overall well being.

She has other books out to pertaining to specifics.

Just thought I would offer this book as I feel is a good read. I was able to get it at my small local library. It is an older book so you all may feel this is old news, but thought I'd put it out there.

faithkeeper

I meant to say the "Verbally ABUSIVE Relationship" by Patricia Evans

Sign in to follow this