• Announcements

• Curly

Replying to PMs

Please note that you can not reply to a personal message by replying to the notification email. Recently admins have received some email responses to personal messages. This is because some members have replied to the notification email. You can not reply to a personal message via the email. What replying to the notification email does is send a copy of the original message and the reply to the admin email address. It does not send your reply to the person who sent you the message. The email notification of the personal message does request "PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL!"
    • Curly

New Members and validating your account.

New members registering please do not hesitate to contact our admin if you do not see a validation email within a few minutes of registering. Yahoo and some other email addresses tend to block the validation email and without this part of the process your account remains in limbo. Our admins are more than happy to help you complete the validation process should this automated system fail. We can be contacted via admin.our.place@gmail.com Please note that you may experience a delay between registering your account and validating before you are able to post as we do also manually process all registrations to keep this forum free of spam. Your account should be activated within 24 hours of you completing the validation process. Thank you.
Sign in to follow this  
GoddessOrchid

Spring Healing

GoddessOrchid

Today, I let go and released it all. Everyone and everything that had power over me. Anyone and anything that has hurt me or put a mark in my heart past, present, and future...and I burned an incense as a symbol of it. It is such a relief.

Thank you my sisters who continue to be part of my life. A strength and encouragement.

big girl

Great stuff!! I too feel like I have had a shift recently... a big shift and the world just seems a different place. :animal-smiley-040:

As amusing as this sounds, I actually catch myself looking at clouds and admiring their beauty, watching the hens scratch in the garden with a smile as they go about their antics, or watching the dogs wrestle on the lawn, I watch the hawks fly over looking for their lunch and marvel at their grace.

It feels a lot like when I was newly out, like a veil has been lifted and I see beauty EVERYWHERE.

I spend so much time doing this...and each time, I just smile because I have the time to do it.

MorningGlory

I was so encourage reading both of your post. I was trying to do the clearing myself this last month of past, present and future.

To hear big girl describe the beach. I love it. I had a day where I felt my spirit one day. I was in my body and heard myself saying. I know why the spirit was sent to our bodys. We could feel. To touch and feel. The beauty and running in the beach. I loved that day. I remember it and try to get back there often. It feels good to be connected with your consciousness.

Anger and hate and the lack of connection was killing me and it was separating me from that.

dawnofperfectday

I can't wait to get there. I remember it - the beauty. Friends. Calm. sunshine...