• Announcements

• vpc

Our Place Has Moved   09/30/2018

Our Place has moved to a new location:      http://ourplaceonline.freeforums.net/forum  You will need to reregister at the new site as we are unable to transfer any content from here to there.   You will no longer be able to post here after 4th October, but the forum will remain visible until the end of October. If you are having problems registering at the new site, please admin.our.place@gmail.com                                                                                             
Sign in to follow this  
Shyanti8

Shyanti8

Would just like to say "Hello",

Hope I have found the right place for me to be....

I have been dealing with emotional and verbal abuse from my husband for years..... and I don't know how/what to do about it....

We are presently living apart and I have not been able to get him into any type of councelling with me.... I am going on my own...

He has been taking prescription pain killers, drinking and self diagonised himself with PTSD..... and since he stopped taking the pills and drinks only occastionally he thinks he has changed and that should be the end of all problems.....

Now, because I have "Opened My Big Mouth" and filled my son and daughter in law in on what is going on... (this is who I am presently living with) I am a moron etc, etc,

Please let me know if this is the place for me and I will share alot more !!

Thank you

big girl

Yep! Sounds like the place for you! :welcome:

P.S. You aren't a moron, you know that don't you? That's his ego. He just doesn't want anyone to know, but he can't control that - so go on....

GoddessOrchid

Welcome :)

ZannaDaergel

I'm a newbie, too and also wonder if there is any right place for me to talk about the abuse I experienced. So, hopefully this is the place for both of us!

Appletree

Yes this is a good place for everyone who has experienced abuse. You will be supported and you are safe in sharing how you feel and what type of support you want. Post often and get it off your chest straight away, or just read a lot first. The main forum is the most active and gets the most replies.

Sign in to follow this