• Announcements

• vpc

Our Place Has Moved   09/30/2018

Our Place has moved to a new location:      http://ourplaceonline.freeforums.net/forum  You will need to reregister at the new site as we are unable to transfer any content from here to there.   You will no longer be able to post here after 4th October, but the forum will remain visible until the end of October. If you are having problems registering at the new site, please admin.our.place@gmail.com                                                                                             
Sign in to follow this  
big girl

So sick of everything

big girl

must be a bad day for me but I am tired and just want to get away from it all.

The stress and heartache that is this court case with the ex has got me down. I should have just left things alone. Waited for the kids to not want to see him anymore but they were SO STRESSED and I thought I could handle it.

I have been made out to be an idiot and I cannot see any way out than to just take what I have now and not worry about the rest. But I can't, I have to go through with it!!

He has won all the 'battles' so far but I have to win the war. I have to go to trial. I have to be heard. Consent orders was a ridiculous idea!!! What a f*#ckin' crock.

I think the dickwad is gaining much pleasure from all this - especially the children's lawyers obvious bias against me and I just needed to rant.

I have consulted an intuitive to see if she can't give me some direction. Right now I feel lost.

:(

Drained

I so can relate to what your going through BG, I feel for ya hun. What's an intuitive?

big girl

An intuitive, a person who sees, hears or feels other worldly things - like Blackbird's angel whisperer. A person who sees auras or spirits, angels and the like. This woman connects with your soul and tells you what you need to hear at this time.

I will let you know how it goes. I have asked her about the court case. She has had a baby and is only doing email sessions atm. I expect to hear back on the week of 30th April.

Here is the email I got from her:

> Hi everyone,

>

> Thank you for all of your emails enquiring about sessions. I have

> enjoyed a very much needed break and also precious time with our beautiful Jaxon.

>

> I am ready now to open up some spaces for Email Soul Sessions only at

> this stage.

> This invitation is being extended to my newsletter list first before

> they are made available through the website, so if you would like to make a

> booking please use this special link:

> http://www.danamrkich.com/sessions/payment.html

>

> You are welcome to forward it to interested family and friends.

>

> Once booked, I will email you to give you an approximate date you can

> expect to receive your session, and will also ask you to let me know the questions

> and life areas you would like the session to focus on. You won't be limited

> to just those questions as I always ask that whatever you most need to know comes

> through so if there is something important that your soul is burning to

> tell you it usually comes out! Also, once you have received the session you are

> welcome to reply with your thoughts and any questions it's triggered.

>

> For more info about Email Sessions including the difference between a

> Full and Mini Session please go here:

> http://www.danamrkich.com/readings/index.html

>

> These sessions are ideally suited if you would like to shift an aspect

> of your reality (or aspects!) particularly where there has been a recurring

> pattern that you are very much ready to change. The written downloads that come

> through are often much like an excavation or archeological dig. Information comes

> through from your own energy fields that gives us profound and powerful insights

> into why things are how they are in your life, and what you need to know and

> do in order to consciously move toward and create your best possible self.

>

> "I cried as soon as I started reading. You were spot on, everything you

> wrote resonated with me. You have so accurately identified my state of

> mind.... Just receiving that acknowledgment from a higher / energetic perspective

> makes me feel validated." - - Caroline, Australia, Email Session

>

> "I was pretty much flabbergasted by not only the soul session

> information, but how beautifully and lovingly it was described and written. What I felt

> most was ocean depths of sheer relief because I finally found someone who really

> understood what was happening. Thank you for being so upfront! It takes

> courage and spirit to speak from the heart and be willing to share real truth."

> - Linda, QLD, Australia, Email Session

>

> Special Booking Link: http://www.danamrkich.com/sessions/payment.html

>

>

> Looking forward to tuning in for you!

>

> Dana

She comes highly recommended from me!! I have had two sessions in the past and the accuracy is above awesomeness!

Breno Cardoso Barbosa

i feel you. :( but just don't give up. Find what makes you happy. 

Sign in to follow this