• Announcements

• Curly

Replying to PMs

Please note that you can not reply to a personal message by replying to the notification email. Recently admins have received some email responses to personal messages. This is because some members have replied to the notification email. You can not reply to a personal message via the email. What replying to the notification email does is send a copy of the original message and the reply to the admin email address. It does not send your reply to the person who sent you the message. The email notification of the personal message does request "PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL!"
    • Curly

New Members and validating your account.

New members registering please do not hesitate to contact our admin if you do not see a validation email within a few minutes of registering. Yahoo and some other email addresses tend to block the validation email and without this part of the process your account remains in limbo. Our admins are more than happy to help you complete the validation process should this automated system fail. We can be contacted via admin.our.place@gmail.com Please note that you may experience a delay between registering your account and validating before you are able to post as we do also manually process all registrations to keep this forum free of spam. Your account should be activated within 24 hours of you completing the validation process. Thank you.
Youth Stopping Abuse

Three Positive of Today

14 posts in this topic

A space to come and share about the positive things that have happened in your day! If you can't think of three, just share one or two (and you can always share more)! Positives can be big or small.

Remember that sometimes the best time to think about the positive things is when you are having a bad day. Thinking about the positives can be a great way to remember that there are moments of hope and happiness too

1- i cleaned the house today, and it looks great

2- I got to do some tafe homework today

3- it was a sunny day, to put washing on the line

1. I put a new TV on lay-by

2. I defeated the cacti in my front garden (bye bye cacti)

3. Played with my gorgeous grandson

1. Woke up to my son's sunny smile.

2. Had a beautiful, peaceful drive to work.

3. Resolved an issue that had been bothering me.

1. I enjoyed the peace of having my house to myself for an extended period for the first time in 30+ years.

2. Stocked up the freezer with thick yummy and healthy home made vegie soup.

3. I went for a nice long walk along the river.

1. I found 2 pair of nice sandals at bargain prices. One pair will go nicely with the dress I'm wearing to my niece's wedding.

2. I treated myself to a Very Berry iced tea from Wendy's.

3. The weather is nice; not as hot as yesterday.

1. Spent the day with 2 of my 3 daughters

2. Sun is shining with a bit of a breeze so I got to dry my laundry on the clothes line

3. Visited the dogs at the SPCA

1. I spoke to the kids on the phone and they're having a great time in the mountains and are safe..... (there are gale force winds up there and trees are being blown over)

2. I ate a 100g block of chocolate!

3. I had a better sleep last night - I had 6 hours straight and it has really helped.

A space to come and share about the positive things that have happened in your day! If you can't think of three, just share one or two (and you can always share more)! Positives can be big or small.

Remember that sometimes the best time to think about the positive things is when you are having a bad day. Thinking about the positives can be a great way to remember that there are moments of hope and happiness too

1. Had a good day at work

2. Enjoyed yummy sweets and coffee with family i adore.

3. I continued to stay strong.

1. The horrible flu I copped that started off as innocently as a sore throat is starting to go now!

2. My dogs and cats make me laugh!

3. I was actually able to help my youngest son with Maths homework-which I've never been able to do before, but tonight it was on something I actually remembered from when I was in Grade 5! LOL!!

1) Its a beautiful day...The sun is shining and I feel like doing something rather than sitting on the front porch watching the trees (not that thats not a good thing to do, when your feeling down)

2) I fixed my hair and feel like I look half way decent.

3) Gonna go shopping with my cousin and just get out of the house.

1. I have finished a really important BIG project for work today!

2. I have made some really yummy soup for dinner tonite!

3. I have told all the important people in my life that I LOVE them today!