• Announcements

• Curly

Replying to PMs

Please note that you can not reply to a personal message by replying to the notification email. Recently admins have received some email responses to personal messages. This is because some members have replied to the notification email. You can not reply to a personal message via the email. What replying to the notification email does is send a copy of the original message and the reply to the admin email address. It does not send your reply to the person who sent you the message. The email notification of the personal message does request "PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL!"
    • Curly

New Members and validating your account.

New members registering please do not hesitate to contact our admin if you do not see a validation email within a few minutes of registering. Yahoo and some other email addresses tend to block the validation email and without this part of the process your account remains in limbo. Our admins are more than happy to help you complete the validation process should this automated system fail. We can be contacted via admin.our.place@gmail.com Please note that you may experience a delay between registering your account and validating before you are able to post as we do also manually process all registrations to keep this forum free of spam. Your account should be activated within 24 hours of you completing the validation process. Thank you.
Curly

Hug Bank

164 posts in this topic

I was thinking to wait a bit for this but now I think is a good time to open for business as I know a lot of people have been hurt or are hurting right now.

The hug bank is something that started between myself and Rocky when one day there was a need that came up during the other's sleep time. Pretty big difference in our time zones. From there it just seemed like something nice to have as part of our forum as a reminder that there are people who care. The reminder is here along with the hugs it contains all day every day.

Add or withdraw as required.

Free hugs (You Tube)

koalahug.gifhugspk.jpg

puppyhug.jpgkittyhug.jpgKathy2.jpg

Just know you all matter, each and every one of you. This is a wonderful and amazing community made up of some of the warmest and most compassionate people around. I feel myself extremely fortunate to be a part of it.

Hugs :hug008::hug005::2::grouphugg::hug::hug008::hug005::2::grouphugg::hug::hug008::hug005::2::grouphugg::hug: with love Kathy :animal-smiley-040:

Thank you, Curly.

Hugs all around! I'll make a big deposit for my friends here.

-SL

Well that did me in....................

hugs05.jpg

:grouphugg:

2BearsHug.gif

hugs2.jpg

hugs1.jpg

Thank ((((((YOU)))))) Curly and (((((((EVERBODY)))))))

V :wub: :wub: :wub:

By act of Congress, the United States of America deposits 700 billion hugs. :nature-smiley-001:

By act of Congress, the United States of America deposits 700 billion hugs. :nature-smiley-001:

Wow! You impress me WM. :hug::ty:

Please add a modest few of my favorite emoticon here...

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wasn't that a Beatles song???

"All You Need Is Hugs"?

Lily

I'm here to take some of these hugs..... I was short on them.

I'll pay you guys back on a better day

L

I will be a Hughogger, but after savoring them, deposit them all back plus one!

((((((((((((((((((((((((Everyone))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((beagles))))))))))))))))))))))

I FEEL hugged after reading this thread and watching the FREE HUGS youtube. (love that!!!)

Thank you Curly and all. :wub: You guys are so awesome!!

(((((((((( HUGE HUGS FOR EVERYONE ALWAYS ))))))))))

Adding many hugs for any needing some......... :hug:

Depositing some hugs for all!

hugs_0-3.gif

hugs-Libra.jpg

I'm needing some tonight, but want to give while I'm receiving.

Thank you all so much,

:2:

Rocky

Hugs for SL, vpc, blank, WM, Lily, beaglesgirl, Esme, ESSE, Sylvia, Galadriel, Libra and last but not least Rocky the other part of this thread being.

Hugs also to anyone who needs them. I borrowed a few myself. Thank you.

hugskathy1.gif

Sending lots hugs to anybody who needs them, and taking a few myself.

:2::2::2:

Putting hugs in for anyone who needs them...I'm sure I'll be back to claim a few one day!

hugs865B15D.gif

I'm going to be purely selfish just tonight, and grab some hugs. I'm not so good.

I ppromise I will come back and make a deposit when I'm over this revolting desperate weep.

xxx

Depositing some more hugs

Baby_Dumbo_hugs.gif

157764976_e46a9c376b.jpg

hugs-1.jpg

I am going to take a few today. :wub:

Oh missed this before! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hugs.gif

I just remembered: The sure-fire way to get hugs is to give them. :wub: