• Announcements

• Curly

Replying to PMs

Please note that you can not reply to a personal message by replying to the notification email. Recently admins have received some email responses to personal messages. This is because some members have replied to the notification email. You can not reply to a personal message via the email. What replying to the notification email does is send a copy of the original message and the reply to the admin email address. It does not send your reply to the person who sent you the message. The email notification of the personal message does request "PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL!"
    • Curly

New Members and validating your account.

New members registering please do not hesitate to contact our admin if you do not see a validation email within a few minutes of registering. Yahoo and some other email addresses tend to block the validation email and without this part of the process your account remains in limbo. Our admins are more than happy to help you complete the validation process should this automated system fail. We can be contacted via admin.our.place@gmail.com Please note that you may experience a delay between registering your account and validating before you are able to post as we do also manually process all registrations to keep this forum free of spam. Your account should be activated within 24 hours of you completing the validation process. Thank you.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fluffyflea

Is it normal to have regrets and miss them?

7 posts in this topic

Is it normal to have regrets and miss them?

Of course it is. I'm sorry Sometimes they give you a big reality check by doing something super jerky when you feeling like that. We have our hopes and dreams and they can be hard to let go, even when they weren't true or real.

Now that the weather is nice and I'm hearing motorcycles go by I'm really finding it sad and difficult.

Hopefully he'll do something jerky....

I did hear through the Grapevine that he's hanging out with some Addict 30 years younger than him.

I wonder why people like to tell you these things....

Sometimes I think about going for one of the younger men who approach me just to bug him. It's not worth it though. We need to look forward and live our own lives free from any thought of them.

Yes. I'm finding that a bit difficult recently.

It's been three years and sometimes I miss him.  Then I remind myself of all the awful things he did and I stop missing him.