• Announcements

• Curly

Replying to PMs

Please note that you can not reply to a personal message by replying to the notification email. Recently admins have received some email responses to personal messages. This is because some members have replied to the notification email. You can not reply to a personal message via the email. What replying to the notification email does is send a copy of the original message and the reply to the admin email address. It does not send your reply to the person who sent you the message. The email notification of the personal message does request "PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL!"
    • Curly

New Members and validating your account.

New members registering please do not hesitate to contact our admin if you do not see a validation email within a few minutes of registering. Yahoo and some other email addresses tend to block the validation email and without this part of the process your account remains in limbo. Our admins are more than happy to help you complete the validation process should this automated system fail. We can be contacted via admin.our.place@gmail.com Please note that you may experience a delay between registering your account and validating before you are able to post as we do also manually process all registrations to keep this forum free of spam. Your account should be activated within 24 hours of you completing the validation process. Thank you.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fluffyflea

Why send an email of naked women to me????

13 posts in this topic

I received a forward of twenty naked young females and as I skimmed through a couple of the pictures I'm thinking why????? Hello??????

Why would I want to see this????????

why did you send this to me??????!

so I replied with Why would I want to see this?????

the reply ,"just thought you would"

So what I'm asking is there some weird twisted reason other than being obtuse?????? 

Is being inappropriate something new??  For many reasons, I could not/would not have sex with my XH for long periods of time.  Because of this he accused me of being a lesbian...............NO...........I just could NOT handle intimacy with him due to the abuse.  And yes...........mine was continually inappropriate with other women, trying to suck up and garner their approval and such...........gag.

There is probably some twisted reason, but I can't figure it out.

He's using it as a means to arouse you to intimacy............or he's telling you that since you aren't having sex with him, maybe you are secretly turned on by women.................either way he's being clueless and inappropriate.........

In his mind it is probably about control and "showing" you he has options trying to make you feel guilty that this is what he "has to" do, it is twisted, I used to get calls at work to tell me to come home when she was in that head space and heaven help me if I didn't. I would call it a control and in some ways an intimidation thing, supposed to make you do exactly what you are doing and opening up a conversation with him on the topic and allowing him to take it further.

Ugh, this is a super huge red flag that he's objectifying you. :(

I'm afraid his brain is wired to think about what he can get, without any respect to you as an individual human being with her own needs and her own boundaries. He's probably thinking those photos will somehow flatter you. :barf:. Which is just . . . ugh. Disgusting? Perverted? Creepy? That he is expecting some sort of reaction from you, probably of a sexual kind, shows how much he believes you are an extension of himself. 

Not to bring up outrageous ideas, but . . . could he have sent the photos to you by mistake? As in, he meant to send them to another person? 

Or could he have been under the influence of something? 

If not, I think he earnestly believes you'll be flattered. 

:barf::barf::barf::barf:

No he sent them to me it wasn't an accident.

Not under the influence of anything.

I think it's more the objectifying idea. There was something else that he sent me once of a female dancing that I found at the very least weird and asked him why he sent and he said because it looked like me.  I was puzzled. I didn't think it looked like me.

I wonder if this is the same as saying that someone is super hot, or she has nice tits or "did you get a load of that woman over there?" That stuff just didn't make sense to me. He'd say how beautiful I was etc but then I know is saying stuff like that to me. 

So. Sending photos is just, wrong. It's not right on any level. If that's how you as a couple got off, then fine. But my feeling is in most cases, the healthiest of scenarios, sending photos like that is not acceptable. It's gross.

Oh my god, my twisted ex used to send me naked pictures of women he found on Craigslist ads asking if they were me posting for sex after I broke up with him (he said they looked like me and not even close). I was deeply disturbed and disgusted.

Severe trust issues and totally creepy mindset from him. Not acceptable. I hope this isn't what he means by it to you too. (Based off of the girl dancing he said looked like you)

Wow, I've never heard of this before.  Makes no sense.  He is definitely not all there.  I think he's playing "Macho Man."  Showing what he can get or what he Thinks he can get?  He is nuts.

Its just weird B.S. I think it's to make me insecure...which it doesn't which is nice.